Create your telephone system request for quote
[ Number of Questions: 8 ~ Average time to complete: 1 min, 5 sec ]
1) How would you best describe your current phone systems needs?
We are looking to replace our current system
We are looking for a phone system for a new office or location
We are looking to expand our current system
2) How many simultaneous calls or "lines" do you wish your phone system to handle?
Note: Each ongoing call, including people in queue or on hold, uses a "line." Our suppliers offer systems starting at a minimum of four lines or simultaneous calls. You should also consider both your current and future needs as some systems are more expandable than others.
3) How many individual users or "extensions" will you need your system to accommodate?
(This question is essentially a tally of the number of users the system will have. Each individual user or common area phone will require a unique "extension." )
4) What is your estimated budget for this purchase?
Note: Our suppliers will do their best to match your stated requirements to the budget range you indicate above. Your desired features, financing method and usage requirements will determine the actual systems and prices available.
5) When do you intend to have this system installed?
6) What is the five digit ZIP code for the office location where this phone system will be installed?
NOTE: We only serve U.S. businesses at this time.
7) What features do you want with your phone system? (check all that apply)
8) Please describe in detail any additional requirements you may have for this business phone system.
(e.g. note if you need a T1 line, or if expanding your system please indicate the current type of system and number of lines).
1. What type of cable?
2. If Fiber Optic, please choose one option below and submit request.
3. Please check what best describes the office environment where cable is to be installed.
4. How many cables are needed?
5. Would you estimate the majority of the cable segments to be less than 100 ft?
6. Additional Comments or Questions:
1. What are you securing?
2. Number of Cameras?
3. Additional Comments or Questions: